1. 600 thread count sheets: The ultimate luxury gift item - who doesn't want to feel like they're sleeping on a silky, pillowy cloud?!
2. Maya Brenner necklace: I love the dainty-ness of this necklace, and love that it can be personalized however you like. Any woman would appreciate this thoughtful, personal gift.
3. Silk Robe: I love adding a little luxury to my everyday life - one way I do this is by throwing on my favorite robe in the morning and sipping my favorite coffee from my favorite mug (it really is all about the little things!). This robe is on major sale and is ultra-luxurious.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Balm: Fancy lip balms are usually not on everyone's shopping list - which makes this one the perfect gift. This balm is filled with ah-mazing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, shea butter, and aloe to name a few.
5. Diptyque candle trio: If you haven't smelled Diptyque candles, you need to. They all smell lovely, smell up the entire house (in a good way!), and last a long time.
6. Christian Louboutin Lipstick: I don't know many who are willing to pick up a lipstick for $90. The ultimate beauty lovers' gift is this. The packaging is the most decadent lipstick packaging I have ever seen, this is your gift for the glam girl!
7. Elizabeth and James Body Oils: 1 and 2: Body oils are another item that are splurge-worthy but not everyone picks up for themselves. I can tell you that the two of these perfumes are divine (and last seen on my stocking stuffers gift guide) and the oils are even more luxurious.
8. Veuve Clicquot: Hands down one of the best champagnes out there - if you're stumped but want to get someone a nice gift, you cannot go wrong with a bottle of Veuve!
9. Byredo hair perfume: Hair perfumes are so chic but are a relatively inexpensive luxury. This one from Byredo is a toned down (smell wise) version of the regular perfume, but it also adds shine and softness to the hair.